Cart66 vs WooCommerce
One challenge with implementing eCommerce for your website is trying to determine the right shopping cart for your business. There are so many choices to choose from and each the effort to setup different shopping cart solutions ranges in complexity.
A few key questions business owners need to ask to select the right shopping cart includes:
- What are you going to sell? Digital or Physical products?
- How are you going to sell the products? PayPal, eJunkie, Hosted Shopping Carts, Self-Hosted WordPress Shopping Carts
- What is the size of your product catalog?
- How will the product be delivered? Shipping or Digital delivery?
- How will you collect payment?
- What is the user’s experience purchasing your product?
In this presentation, you’ll learn the following:
- Advantages and disadvantages of hosted vs self-hosted shopping carts
- Learn a simple eCommerce Blueprint with no upfront costs
- Overview of two free shopping cart solutions with professional upgrade paths – Cart66 and WooCommerce
Shopping Cart Case Study Examples
The presentation provides a case study look at two business owners who sell a variety of products in different markets. Our two business stakeholders include:
Single Product Sam
Product Mogul Paul
Metro Detroit WordPress Meetup Presentation
- Free Shopping Cart platforms with Professional Upgrades Cart66 and WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Shop Example – http://www.tacticalprojectmanagement.com/shop/
- Cart 66 Shop Example – http://www.keithfieldsmagic.com/magic-shop/magic-marker/
- Sales Page Example with WooCommerce – http://www.tacticalprojectmanagement.com/microsoft-project-tutorials/schedule-development/
- Amazon S3 – http://www.amazon.com/s3
WordPress Sales Page Plugins
- Instabuilder – A powerful plugin that easily creates sales pages, video squeeze pages, email opt in-pages and awesome sales letter graphics
- ShortCodes Deluxe – A useful sale letter plugin that makes creating sales page graphics a snap
Need some WordPress Shopping Cart help?
If need some WordPress Shopping cart consulting, let me know. I’d be happy to chat with you to understand your shopping cart challenges and help you configure WordPress and select the right shopping cart plugin for you.